Saturday we trick or treated. We started in the neighborhood. We made it to 6 or 7 houses before the rain started. We ran back to the car and headed to the festival at church. It was inside. Had a good time. Notice Caidy, the Barbie Cheer Leader. She was supposed to be a pink leopard. Well, her costume disappeared. I can;t find it anywhere. I asked her where is your costume and she says,"I don't know mommy. You will be mad!" Luckily a good friend gave me that costume earlier in the week. It was too big but it worked. The boys are both Ninjas. (In case you were wondering. They vampire is our friend Caleb.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween Weekend
We started the weekend making cookies, Friday evening. We have never made Halloween cookies before. I even made colored icing. We never got the cookies iced. We all tuckered out and went to bed. But sugar cookies are good with or without icing. Eli sacked out on the couch while the boys and I were watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.





Saturday we trick or treated. We started in the neighborhood. We made it to 6 or 7 houses before the rain started. We ran back to the car and headed to the festival at church. It was inside. Had a good time. Notice Caidy, the Barbie Cheer Leader. She was supposed to be a pink leopard. Well, her costume disappeared. I can;t find it anywhere. I asked her where is your costume and she says,"I don't know mommy. You will be mad!" Luckily a good friend gave me that costume earlier in the week. It was too big but it worked. The boys are both Ninjas. (In case you were wondering. They vampire is our friend Caleb.

Ninja Eli
Ninja Levi
Caidy, she is pointing to Caleb. She kept saying the vampire is scary!
Saturday we trick or treated. We started in the neighborhood. We made it to 6 or 7 houses before the rain started. We ran back to the car and headed to the festival at church. It was inside. Had a good time. Notice Caidy, the Barbie Cheer Leader. She was supposed to be a pink leopard. Well, her costume disappeared. I can;t find it anywhere. I asked her where is your costume and she says,"I don't know mommy. You will be mad!" Luckily a good friend gave me that costume earlier in the week. It was too big but it worked. The boys are both Ninjas. (In case you were wondering. They vampire is our friend Caleb.


