Sunday, July 26, 2009

Proud of my Husband






Many of you may not know that Ray is former military. He served as a medic in the army during Desert Storm. He doesn't talk about it much and is very humble when he does talk about it. When we left the mountains we drove to Southern Pines, NC where Fort Brag is. Ray spent a day training Special Forces. He was really pumped about it. I on the other had was not so gracious. I wasn't looking forward to spending a day in a hotel room witht the kids. Ray was gracious enough to spend extra money and get us a suite at a Residence Inn. We had a preatty mellow day. Found a park to play in and swam in the pool. I think the best part was that the hotel room had three TV's. No fighting over what to watch while Caidy took a nap. Here are some pictures of Ray. I love you and am very proud of you!