Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello from PA

Hey Y'all We are one week into our 4 week trip. There won't be any pictures because we left the cords to our camera at home. Once the battery dies I'm not sure what we will do. We are having a great time. Great quality family time. We spent last week in Portsmouth, Ohio with Ray's parents. We went to a Memorial Day Parade. It is the longest running parade in the USA. We were there for 2 hours and when we left they were still parading around the town. We are visiting my grandparents in PA currently. The kids are loving watching the Amish drive their buggies by the house. Tomorrow we are going to Hershey to tour the chocolate factory. YUM! YUM! I love it there. I will try to blog some more later on and if I can figure out how to get the pictures from my camera I will add some pictures.